Join us for a ‘blooming’ morning of reflection and connection
Tap into Your Inner Florist!
Step into a world of gratitude and contemplation at our “Reflect, Connect & Celebrate” workshop as we bid farewell to the year 2023!
No matter if 2023 was a good, bad or downright ugly year, there is real benefit in ending the year on a positive note and taking a moment to reflect.
And as always, we are going to do things a little differently.
We are going to combine our reflections (putting our thoughts into words) with the art of floristry and the language of flowers (floriography), and create beautiful gratitude bouquets to honour the year gone by.
This interactive workshop is designed to help you:
- Reflect: Take a moment to ponder the highs and lows of 2023.
- Positive Closure: End the year on a high, leaving behind any negativity.
- Creativity: Express yourself through the art of floristry and the language of flowers.
- Gratitude: Create a beautiful bouquet that represents the moments you’re grateful for from the past year.
- Connection: Connect with others and share your stories.
- An engaging talk and guidance to help you reflect on the past year.
- A beautifully designed workbook.
- All materials for creating your Gratitude Bouquet.
- Expert-led instruction from Vee Yankelowitz, owner of the Flower Café.
- A small gift for all participants.
Worried about not having floristry skills?
Don’t worry if your floristry skills are non-existent! You can still benefit from creative activities. They help to:
- reduce stress
- provide an avenue for self-expression
- quieten the analytical brain
- stimulate the creative brain
- promote happiness, positivity and playfulness
No judgment. No expectations. And with expert guidance, you’ll be surprised at what you’ll produce!
Reflect, Connect & Celebrate
Say goodbye to 2023 in style and embrace a morning that’s all about YOU!
Spaces are limited to 30 people, so secure your place now!
Founder of Braving Boundaries