Deluxe Gift Box
(exc. of VAT (if applicable) and shipping costs)
View price in your currency (It may take a minute to update):
Curated with the busy person in mind, the Deluxe Gift Box offers pure stress-busting ‘me-time’ and a chance to unwind.
Brand: Braving Boundaries
- Bespoke double-sided jigsaw puzzle
- A5 journal from The Papery
- SoyLites Travel-Lite candle
- Ballpoint pen
- Video QR code for “The Story Behind the Puzzle”
In stock (can be backordered)
The Deluxe Gift Box is curated with the busy person in mind. Stress, anxiety and overwhelm are ever-increasing realities in today's hustle culture. If we don’t stop, take time out and put our own needs first, our physical and mental health can suffer.
The Deluxe Gift Box is all about ‘me-time’. Each element in the gift box has been chosen to help quieten your mind and tap back into your senses, your creativity and your imagination.
- Jigsaw puzzle: unplug from technology with this beautiful, bespoke, double-sided jigsaw puzzle, custom-designed and created in Cape Town for Braving Boundaries.
At 180 pieces, it’s the perfect size for a busy individual, big enough to give you a stress-relieving break without taking up too much of your day (or space on your table or desk). And if you want more of a challenge, try to build it on the reverse side.
- A5 journal and ballpoint pen: Journal your way to peace, with this beautiful hardcover Scribblz journal from The Papery. Whether you choose to use it to keep your busy life in order, or to reduce stress by releasing your emotions and thoughts onto the page, is up to you.
- Aromadough: Release the heady scents of specially selected essential oils when you sink your fingers into this soft-textured dough. With swirls of beautiful colours, Aromadough is touch therapy, colour therapy and aromatherapy rolled into one, for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Classic Travel-Lite candle by SoyLites: Made from all-natural soybean oil blended with aromatherapy oils, SoyLites’ classic travel-lite candle is just what you need to positively influence your mood and enhance your day.
- QR code for the video, “The Story Behind the Puzzle”: Puzzle-building is a good analogy for our life journeys: easy in the beginning, but getting harder over time, as we search for the right pieces that will make our lives complete, like a puzzle.
If you feel as if you can’t find the pieces missing from your life, or that you have forced ill-fitting pieces into place, “The Story Behind the Puzzle” could give you the answers you’ve been searching for.
Children under the age of three years old (3 years) should not play with small puzzle pieces, as they pose a choking hazard. It is recommended that you carefully supervise all other children playing with puzzles to ensure safety, regardless of age.
Local customs & duties may apply.
Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery time:
Within 20 business days for international
Within 10 business days for South Africa
|Dimensions||20 × 22.5 × 9.5 cm|