Work with me
SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
Personalized One-on-One Coaching
IT’S TIME TO PUT “YOU” AT THE TOP of Your to-do list
As a legal professional, your needs rarely make it on to your to-do list. Work takes precedence and the rest of your life gets slotted in around it – if at all!
It’s a juggling game of mammoth proportions and exhausting to say the least. So you push your needs to the bottom of the pile and you stick with the status quo. It works; it has for years.
WHY GO AND UPSET THE APPLE CART NOW?
BECAUSE YOUR NEEDS MATTER.
My mission is to empower legal professionals, like you, to be happier and healthier by creating a fulfilling balance between the professional and the personal.
So, shall we get started?
Welcome to Basic Balance
Basic Balance is your introduction to coaching and the Braving Boundaries process.
All sessions held online.
It is your opportunity to experience just how much coaching can benefit you.
Global PricingEveryone but South-African Residents
South African PricingSouth-African Residents only
Book your Basic Balance
*You will be redirected to Payfast to complete the payment.
What does Basic Balance include?
- Welcome questionnaire for completion prior to the first session.
- Session materials for use during and after the session.
- 1 x 90-minute one-on-one coaching session with me.
- Post-session homework determined by matters discussed in the session.
- 1 x 30-minute follow-up session with me.
- Session notes and an action plan.
What will you gain?
From our two hours together, you will:
- acquire tools to start envisioning your desired, balanced life;
- gain insight into your levels of satisfaction across each aspect of your life;
- re-evaluate your life goals and voice your current stumbling blocks;
- determine what areas of your life are lacking balance; and
- talk openly with someone who understands the legal world, without judgment or repercussions.
Who is Basic Balance for?
Legal professionals who:
are stressed out from juggling the demands of their lives.
want to feel happier, healthier and more fulfilled, both in their personal and professional lives.
are searching for real work-life balance.
WANT TO TRY OUT THE BENEFITS OF COACHING AT AN INTRODUCTORY OFFER PRICE.
want to make themselves a priority in their lives.
are ready to put in the work to create balance in their lives.
Why Braving Boundaries?
There are a number of excellent coaches out there, so why should you choose Braving Boundaries?
- Braving Boundaries is a bespoke coaching programme specifically created for legal professionals by a legal professional.
- The core focus of Braving Boundaries is you as a whole person (not just you as a lawyer). It is therefore not limited to business coaching or leadership coaching.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are personalised to your needs and requirements – there is nothing bog-standard about this programme.
- Braving Boundaries provides you with a safe place to talk about the “softer” issues, without judgment or fear of repercussions. Here you can be truly honest about what you want in your life, and you’ll find the support you need to plan and implement effective change to achieve a real work-life balance.
Frieda Levycky: the coach behind Braving Boundaries
I am a practising solicitor, qualified in England, with over 15 years of experience both in-house and in private practice. I’ve lived and worked in London, Hong Kong, Geneva, Dubai, Singapore and Japan, and have navigated my way through the legal world from trainee to in-house counsel to partner. I now run an international practice from my home in Cape Town.
I became a certified life coach to help legal professionals, like you, create real work-life balance, so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life, both professionally and personally. I wanted to provide a safe space for legal professionals to talk about personal issues with someone who understands their world: issues they struggle to discuss with anyone else.
I’ve walked my talk and continue to do so.
I’ve seen and experienced the benefits of Whole Person Coaching and have transformed my life in a way I never thought possible, without affecting my productivity or ability to perform my professional duties.
Let me help you to do the same.
Book you Basic Balance session
Make today the day where you start making yourself a priority
DO I HAVE TO START WITH THE BASIC BALANCE SESSION?
The coaching relationship requires mutual trust and respect, and we both need to feel that an open and honest relationship can be built, in order for you to achieve your goals. It is for this reason that all clients are required to complete a Basic Balance session before continuing on any of the Braving Boundaries programmes. Further information about the Braving Boundaries programmes and pricing will be provided following the completion of the Basic Balance session.
WHERE IS THE BASIC BALANCE SESSION HELD?
All Basic Balance sessions are held online via Zoom. Details of the Zoom forum will be provided to you once you sign up for a Basic Balance session. Further coaching sessions can be held in person (if you are based in Cape Town, South Africa) or online via Zoom.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE BASIC BALANCE SESSION IS COMPLETED?
If we determine that we’re a good fit for the coaching process, you will then select a Braving Boundaries programme or package that best suits your needs. You’ll be sent further details on all programmes and packages after your Basic Balance session.