Work with me
Services for Individual LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
(South African Residents)
Personalised one-on-one coaching
The personalised coaching programme designed to help you achieve a happier and healthier life by
creating a fulfilling balance between the professional and personal.
There will be times in your life when you will come to a crossroads, and know that you have a tough decision to make.
There has probably been a niggling feeling for a while now that a change is required, but something has been holding you back.
Do you continue on the path you have been travelling? It’s familiar, comfortable, safe – but is it making you happy and truly fulfilled? Is it sustainable? Is it taking you towards the life you truly want?
Or is it time to change direction – step into the unknown and trust that the risk will be worth it in the end?
If change is what you want, then this is where Braving Boundaries can help.
What do you want to achieve?
- To spend more quality time with your friends and family?
- To dedicate more time to yourself and your personal life?
- To be in a healthy relationship?
- To improve your health?
- To change careers/relationships?
- To go for partnership?
- To work in-house?
- To attract new clients?
- To present at a seminar?
- To develop a new skill-set?
- To gain respect in the office?
The Braving Boundaries Process
Change is never easy. It triggers underlying fears.
It makes us question our competence and capabilities. It causes us to face the tough questions which we have, for so long, tried to ignore.
But, if you are at the stage where continuing with the status quo is no longer an option, then I, as a coach, can help you to navigate these uncharted waters.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO WALK
THIS JOURNEY ALONE.
The Braving Boundaries process focuses on three core transition phases: Believe, Brave, and Balance.
At the end of each session, you will receive detailed session notes for your records and action steps to keep you moving forwards in the direction of your goals.
COACHING IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF AND IN YOUR FUTURE
I get it. I felt the same when I first hired a coach.
But what the coaching process provides you with is confidence, clarity and an understanding of who you are and what is important in your life.
For the short-term investment, you gain life-long skills, capable of being applied not only to your current situation, but repeatedly in the future.
If you are looking for someone to support you through making a significant change in your life; someone who is 100% dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, then invest in a coach you trust.
LET ME HELP YOU TO FIND THE
COURAGE TO MAKE THAT CHANGE.
4 x 1-hour sessions
(ZAR 3,750 per session)
over 3 months
(ZAR 3,500 per session)
Book your One-on-one Sessions
*You will be redirected to Payfast to complete the payment.
MY GOAL IS TO GET YOU FROM WANTING TO HAVE A LIFE,
TO HAVING THE LIFE YOU WANT.
What will you gain from coaching?
Amongst other things, you will:
- become more confident
- become more productive
- gain clarity, focus and direction in what matters most to you
- be able to view new opportunities and challenges from different perspectives
- realise you are enough
- feel empowered, lighter, happier
- believe in yourself and your decisions
- feel more grounded and less stressed
- have the skills to overcome challenges and obstacles to achieve your goals
- discover and leverage hidden or unknown strengths and skills
- feel supported, heard and understood
Laura, Michigan, USA
“As a professional, I guard my time and have consistently found that coaching with Frieda is worth not only my financial investment, but also my time. I come away from each session with clarity and a plan of action. She knows the right questions to ask to help me get where I want to go. Frieda has helped me navigate uncertain waters both personally and professionally, from career opportunities to helping me maintain a sense of equilibrium during a recent personal loss. I would highly recommend spending time with this amazing coach. She will help you find balance and live the life you truly want to live.”
“Frieda is amazing at asking questions that lead you to finding the answers you’ve been looking for a very long time. Awareness is power and a first step towards the change, they say. Frieda gives you exactly that and more. She helps you gain clarity around your situation and identifies steps to help you to get to where you want to be.
She created a safe and judgment free environment to explore my situation. I felt supported, understood and believed in throughout our sessions. Frieda helped me to cross my self-made barrier from knowing what I wanted to believing that I could achieve it and that I deserved it.”
Why Braving Boundaries?
- Braving Boundaries is a bespoke coaching programme specifically created for legal professionals by a legal professional.
- The core focus of Braving Boundaries is you as a whole person (not just you as a legal professional). It is therefore not limited to business coaching or leadership coaching.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are personalised to your needs and requirements – there is nothing bog-standard about this programme.
- Braving Boundaries provides you with a safe place to talk about the “softer” issues, without judgment or fear of repercussions. Here you can be truly honest about what you want in your life, and you’ll find the support you need to plan and implement effective change to achieve a real work-life balance.
Frieda Levycky – The Coach behind Braving Boundaries
I am a practising solicitor, qualified in England, with over 15 years of experience both in-house and in private practice. I’ve lived and worked in London, Hong Kong, Geneva, Dubai, Singapore and Japan, and have navigated my way through the legal world from trainee to in-house counsel to partner. I now run an international practice from my home in Cape Town.
I became a certified life coach to help legal professionals, like you, create real work-life balance, so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life, both professionally and personally. I wanted to provide a safe space for legal professionals to talk about personal issues with someone who understands their world: issues they struggle to discuss with anyone else.
I’VE WALKED MY TALK AND CONTINUE TO DO SO.
I’ve seen and experienced the benefits of Whole Person Coaching and have transformed my life in a way I never thought possible, without affecting my productivity or ability to perform my professional duties.
Let me help you do the same…