Unleash Your Creativity & Recharge Your Wellbeing: A Women’s Month Celebration
Ladies, this one is for you!
It’s time to prioritise yourselves and celebrate the remarkable women you are!
Join me for a captivating morning of self-discovery at our exclusive event: “Unleash Your Creativity & Recharge Your Well-being.“
As women, we constantly give, nurture and put others before ourselves. Despite knowing the importance of self-care, making ourselves a priority is hard. Societal pressures and personal beliefs encourage us to believe that our needs are less important. It’s NOT true.
It’s time to hit pause on that thinking and devote some time purely to YOU.
This interactive breakfast workshop is designed to help you:
- tap into your creativity and playfulness through the art of clay painting
- recognise your worth as an amazing woman
- boost your self-esteem
- challenge those limiting beliefs about self-prioritisation, and
- discover strategies to overcome these obstacles
- Engaging talk on the challenges women face in putting themselves first
- Guidance on building self-esteem and recognising personal value
- Hands-on clay painting activity which will reflect on the topics discussed
- Opportunity for personal reflection and sharing experiences with like-minded women
- Light breakfast refreshments provided
- All materials for the workshop will be provided
Worried about not being very arty?
Don’t worry if your artistic skills are not on par with Van Gogh or Monet, you can still benefit from creative activities. They help to:
- reduce stress
- provide an avenue for self-expression
- quieten the analytical brain
- stimulate the creative brain
- promote happiness, positivity and playfulness
No judgment. No expectations. Just a community of like-minded women investing in some self-care.
Let’s celebrate YOU!
Don’t miss this chance to celebrate Women’s Month in a meaningful way. Unleash your creativity, recharge your well-being and rediscover the amazing woman within you!
Spaces are limited to 30 people, so secure your place now!
Founder of Braving Boundaries