Join us for the “The Mid-Life Lawyer” Event
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
- You’re 10+ years into you career
- You’re navigating the legal arena which is increasingly different to the one in which you entered
- You’re heaped with responsibility given your senior role
- You’ve got increased external responsibilities e.g. children, elderly parents, mortgage, school fees – you name it!
Sound familiar? Even if you still love your job and workplace, as a “Mid-Life” lawyer, you will find that you start asking yourself questions like:
- Am I still relevant in a constantly evolving legal landscape?
- Am I capable of adapting to changes in the market and industry demands?
- Is being a lawyer what I want to do for the rest of my working life?
- How can I make my career more fulfilling?
- How can I make sure the second half of my career is more balanced and varied?
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain from attending the event:
- Gain clarity and guidance on your career path
- Address the real concerns and questions that you face during this stage of your professional journey.
- Gain insights into staying relevant in the constantly evolving legal landscape.
- Develop strategies to help you adapt to changes in the market and industry demands.
- Make your legal career more fulfilling.
- Identify strategies for achieving a better work-life balance.
- Connect with peers who are experiencing similar challenges and questions
Join us, Rob Green (your host & Executive Legal Recruiter) and Frieda Levycky (Senior “mid-life” Lawyer and Professional Coach) as we use our experience and expertise to guide you through this critical phase. We will share valuable insights, practical strategies and real-life experiences to empower you in making informed decisions about your career and creating balance in your life.
Ticket Price: ZAR 450 (c. GBP 20.00)